Sunday 17 February 2013

Training Plan - Week 8


Monday  - Swim with TPT.

Tuesday - Run at Dyce, 3.5 mile loop.

Wednesday - Gym brick 45 min run, 60 min bike. Should be somewhere around 5 miles and 18 miles.

Thursday - Swim 30mins steady, (with some turns if the pool is quiet) and core.

Friday - Rest day? I have a day off work to use up the last of my 2012 holidays. Might fit something in here depending how the rest of the week is feeling and whether Dexter wants to come out and play.

Saturday - Long ride (>40 miles) or long run (>9 miles). 

Sunday - Long run or long ride from Saturday.

Target totals - Swim >1.5 miles Bike >50 miles. Run >14 miles. One core/stretching session.

Starting to increase the target run and bike totals for each week as I get fitter. They are already well above where I need to be to hit my annual targets but looking at my race plans there are weeks coming where I am going to go for less miles, faster so getting some bigger numbers in now should keep my end of year targets in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment