Sunday 6 January 2013

Training Plan - Week 2

I have mulled over when to post plans and when to post reviews. I am going to write next week's plan before this week's review so I am also going to post it first as well. The plan is affected by how I feel through the previous week and I will bend it before I post it as required.


Back into a normal work and training schedule this coming week (Week 2) so the plan is a bit more detailed and structured. It was particularly built around racing on Sunday but then adapted to fit in a dentist appointment on Tuesday.

Monday  - Swim with TPT, ~1mile.
Tuesday - Dentist appointment clashes, so enforced rest day, or easy stretching.
Wednesday - Gym brick. 5 mile run, 10 mile bike*.
Thursday - Swim or core.
Friday - Gym bike 12-15 miles.
Saturday - Rest day or something very light.
Sunday - Westhill Duathlon - Run 2.5 miles, Bike 9 miles, Run 2.5 miles.

*Wednesday is an ambitious session plan for my current running shape. Might have to cut it to run-only  and roll the missed bike sections into Thu/Fri/Sat.

Target totals - Swim ~1 mile. Bike >31 miles. Run >10 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment