Monday 9 December 2013

Training Review - Week 49 - December 2 to 8


Monday was a crap day at swimming. Was struggling with my collar bone during the warm up. Was aching before I had even gone 100m. Hoped it would ease off so kept going, but instead it just started pulling my back out of line. Both hamstrings started cramping up and my style got so bad that I was getting mouthfuls of water on every stroke. Bailed on the session at about half way. That leaves me short of the swim miles I need to make my end of year target. Will now have to try and fit in an extra swim somewhere before the end of the year. 


Tuesday, light weights and a bit of stretching.

Wednesday,  light weights and a bit of stretching.

Thursday, date night and a trip to The Family. Not great but not terrible. 

Friday, was cold and wet and I fell asleep after I got home form work. 

Saturday, was another Xmas dinner. 

Sunday, I had a massage, which helped my back a lot. Then got a headache and did nothing. 

No wonder I am still as fat this week. Virtually no exercise and too many fancy dinners. Fortunately on holiday now, so no excuse not to train during the day. 




So targets for last week (Week 49) were: 
Swim >1 miles. Bike >30 miles. Run >12 miles. 1 short core, 1 short light weights and 1 short stretching sessions. 30mins of wii yoga. 
Get weight under 80kg.

Actuals were:

Monday - Swim with TPT. 1,300m in 39mins.

Tuesday - Light weights and stretching.

Wednesday - Light weights and stretching.

Thursday -  Date night / cinema day - The Family.

Friday - Day off.

Saturday - Day off. TPT Xmas Dinner.

Sunday - Day off.



Result - Swim 0.8 miles (1,300m). Bike 0 miles. Run 0 miles. 0 short core, 2 short light weights and 2 short stretching sessions. mins of wii yoga. 
Weight 81.5 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment