Sunday 1 December 2013

Training Plan - Week 49 - December 2 to 8

Still didn't make my 2,000 bike miles after not biking at all last week. So should cross that off this week. Doubt I will do the Turkey Trot on Sunday, but it is there if I change my mind. On holiday from Friday until January.

Also need to do something about my weight. As well as putting on a chunk last week I have added over 2 inches to my waist measurement since the start of October. 


Monday - Swim with TPT.

Tuesday -  Easy run or mountain bike.

Wednesday - Night run at Kirkhill.

Thursday -  Date night. Works Xmas lunch (one of many).

Friday - Rest day. - Last day of work for 2013.

Saturday - Long ride or run. TPT Xmas dinner.

Sunday - Long run or ride. Or Lossiemouth Turkey Trot?


Target totals - Swim >1 miles. Bike >30 miles. Run >12 miles. 1 short core, 1 short light weights and 1 short stretching sessions. 30mins of wii yoga. 

Get weight back under 80kg!

No comments:

Post a Comment