Sunday 28 April 2013

Training Plan - Week 18 - April 29 to May 5


Mileage for this week is reigned back in a bit as I have volunteered to crew for a couple of friends at Deeside Duathlon on Sunday and that takes a whole day out of my available training options. But the following week I have Monday off work to go for a long ride. Also I have another forced rest day back in to stop me from just nipping little chunks of runs and rides and hopefully this forces me to do some longer ones. 


Monday - Swim with TPT.

Tuesday - Easy recovery run.

Wednesday - Brick. 1hr bike and 45 min run is the target but will take 30 and 30. 

Thursday - Long run.

Friday - Rest day.

Saturday - Long bike.

Sunday - Crewing for Deeside Duathlon. Might manage to sneak in a short run at some point.

Target totals - Swim >1 mile. Bike >50 miles. Run >15 miles. A core or stretching session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment