Sunday 7 July 2013

Training Plan - Week 28 - July 8 to 14


Not planning to go to swimming this Monday. Easier and less mentally damaging to plan to skip it now rather than to drag myself out there and then quit half way through or potentially aggravate my back again.

Aberfeldy is possibly back on the plan after Wiggle agreed to let the local bike shop fix everything on my TT bike and they will pay the bill.

I have races the 3 weekends coming and then into a taper for Aberfeldy so this should be my last week for really big miles. After almost a rest week last week I plan to make the most of the weather this week and get plenty of miles in.

Somehow I have managed to get up to 83kg, which I think is the heaviest I have ever been in my life. Need to lose some of that as well and a big mileage week should start to put a dent in it.



Monday - Bike ~25 miles.

Tuesday - Run ~10 miles.

Wednesday - Short run ~4 miles. Open water swim >1 mile, transition practice, short bike ~ 11miles.

Thursday - Brick. Bike ~22 miles, transition practice, run ~3 miles

Friday - Rest day.

Saturday - Long ride ~55 miles or long run ~13 miles.

Sunday -  Long run ~13 miles or long ride ~55 miles. 

Target totals - Swim >1 miles. Bike >100 miles. Run >30 miles. 1 run over 10 miles. 1 short core and 1 short stretching session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment