Sunday 28 July 2013

Training Plan - Week 31 - July 29 to Aug 4

Bit of a strange week.

I should be taking it easy at the start of my taper and so I can race Knockburn Standard on Sunday, but I have an opportunity to take a few days off work and go on holiday to see an old friend. She is over visiting from Germany and touring round Scotland with her mum. I have arranged to go and see them when they are near Aberfeldy, so I am going to take the opportunity to recce the bike course at least. If I get a chance I may also take a look at some of the run course or test out the water temperature.


Monday - Core and stretching session.

Tuesday -  Holiday - Aberfeldy Bike course recce.

Wednesday - Holiday - Short run or swim.

Thursday - Holiday - Short run or swim.

Friday - Rest day.

Saturday - Easy short run. Stretching.

Sunday -  Knockburn Standard Triathlon.

Target totals - Swim >1 miles. Bike >75 miles. Run >10 miles. 2 short core and 2 short stretching sessions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment