Friday 28 June 2013

50 days to go!

So I wrote a post when it was 100 days to go, and I figure half way on it is time for another update.

I had a few things to work on:

First up I wanted to run the full 13 mile distance in one go. That was easy enough, at Ming the Merciless I did 14 without any real trouble and then got on the bike.

Then I wanted to do some longer rides. Now been up to 90 miles, and I have done some much faster rides.

Outdoor swimming hadn't started. 50 days on and I added almost a mile a week of outdoor swimming, pretty much all faster than last year's race pace.

This coming weekend I am going to run 15 miles on saturday and then do 56 on my TT bike on Sunday. 

So nothing really specific to work on from here. Just keep on ticking over for the next 4 weeks and then a bit of a taper.

No comments:

Post a Comment