Sunday 13 October 2013

Training Plan - Week 42 - October 14 to 20

Completely forgot to even write a plan for this week. Not having a plan or any targets is leading to me not doing anything. 

So I am going to go swimming on Monday night, but depending on the set session I might just go to Bucksburn on my own. Don't want to get into the same rut as I did last year where I didn't finish sessions for weeks in a row. 


I have races coming, but none I care about enough. I am going to do the Kings Aquathon on November 2nd, but I will just be taking part rather than racing. I will swim better than I have before and should clock a 400m swim PB but my running form is so erratic that I could run anything from 19 minutes to 25. I DNF-ed and then marshalled for their two races in 2012 and 2011 I did their longer race in March but not the short one in Autumn. 


There are then a few run-only race options and a duathlon I could do in November. Again nothing I care enough about to reset my training plans and aim at. 


Despite doing almost no exercise I made last week's weight target fairly easily. But still feeling like a fatty and might as well use the off-season to mess around with my weight a little. Will look to trim it under 80kg this week. 


Going to write in "run 10 miles" and "bike 30 miles" just to try and encourage myself to do something through the week.


Target totals - Swim something. Bike >30 miles. Run >10 miles. Weight under 80kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment