Sunday 27 October 2013

Training Plan - Week 44 - October 28 to November 3

Still really struggling to get motivated to plan. At last managing to throw in occassional sessions, but nothing like as much as I need to be doing. 

Wednesday night my parents are coming through so that is limited. Thursday I am out to the cinema to watch a play of Frankenstien with Benedict Cumberbatch and Johnny Lee Miller. 

Saturday I am racing the Kings Aquathon. I am not really in the shape for racing but it is quite a fun event so will go along and see how it goes. Looks to be only 2 entrants that aren't in as students, so I should get second. (The other one is a kid that swims like a fish and runs about 2 minutes under my 5k PB, so might let him hang on to his title).


Monday - Swim with TPT.

Tuesday -  Easy run or road bike. (Rain dependent).

Wednesday - Easy run.


Thursday - Rest day. Cinema. 

Friday - Stretching and race prep, wii yoga.


Saturday - Kings Aquathon.

Sunday - Long ride.


Target totals - Swim >1 miles. Bike >50 miles. Run >8 miles. 1 short core, 1 short light weights and 1 short stretching sessions. 30mins of wii yoga. Keep weight under 80kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment